Monday, July 18, 2011

Clean and Simple 149

I tried to pop this card up last night, but Blogger was playing funny buggers and wouldn't let me :(  Fingers crossed that it will work for me tonight.

I created this card using the latest sketch challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping.  


I really wasn't sure about the banner part at first, but it is growing on me!  And that owl is just too cute!  I wonder why I never used him before???


I kept the inside of my card super simple, but I love it :)

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Forest Friends, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Play Date DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Extra Large Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Carole Stedman said...

Gorgeous Mel :)

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

HI there. What a beautiful card. Love how you put the owl on your tree. SO well done.
I added myself as a follower to your blog. WHat a great blog you a great blog you have. So many elegant cards. You`re welcome to take a peek at my blog. I would love to have you visit. Here is my link: http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

Inky hugs, Pauline

Haseeb said...

what cute owl you could add more flowers or out cuts like bow or some designs. but this is also lovely.

Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards