Monday, July 18, 2011

Clean and Simple 149

I tried to pop this card up last night, but Blogger was playing funny buggers and wouldn't let me :(  Fingers crossed that it will work for me tonight.

I created this card using the latest sketch challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping.  


I really wasn't sure about the banner part at first, but it is growing on me!  And that owl is just too cute!  I wonder why I never used him before???


I kept the inside of my card super simple, but I love it :)

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Forest Friends, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Play Date DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Extra Large Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Carole Stedman said...

Gorgeous Mel :)

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

HI there. What a beautiful card. Love how you put the owl on your tree. SO well done.
I added myself as a follower to your blog. WHat a great blog you a great blog you have. So many elegant cards. You`re welcome to take a peek at my blog. I would love to have you visit. Here is my link: http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

Inky hugs, Pauline