Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas In July

Christmas cards are popping up everywhere at the moment, so I thought I would have a little play too!


I made this to fit inside Stampin' Up!'s open ended envelopes.  I love the size of the card!


The inside looks great in real life, but I just couldn't get a decent photo of it :(

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Christmas Classics, Many Merry Messages
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I noticed this card right away on SCS- love your designs- both inside & out!

Anonymous said...

Love the professional look of this card!