Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Contempo Christmas

I am in love with so many of the new stamps and accessories in the new Idea Book and Catalogue!  If you haven't seen the catalogue yet pop over to the Stampin' Up! website to check it out online, or contact me to get your copy.  

When I first saw Contempo Christmas I knew I NEEDED to buy it....among about a million other things!  This is the first card I have created with it, but I am sure it is going to be the first of many!


I am also in love with the Curly Cute stamp set....isn't the Christmas greeting just gorgeous?  

Thanks for looking!
Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas, Curly Cute
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Mount Blocks