Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cottage Garden

I am LOVING playing with all my new toys from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue!  I brought Cottage Garden in the new Clear Mount, and I must say that I am converted!  All my stamp sets from now on will be Clear Mount!

The Rich Razzleberry is absolutley gorgeous!  Can you tell that I am in love with it?  LOL!  It's a pity we only have it for the next 4 months, but it's better than not at all, and I am sure I will be making the most of it!

Well, I am off to get ready for a market stall.  Wish me luck!  Or if you are in Melbourne, come and visit me!

Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Cottage Garden, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive
Accessories:  Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: