Friday, April 2, 2010

Running late with my February Christmas Cards!

Earlier in the year I signed up for the Christmas Card Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, and got my January cards in on time by the skin of my teeth!  Now I am running really late, but wanted to share the 10 cards I made for February.....

I have used the tree from Season of Joy, and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.  I am going to have  a huge stash of Christmas cards by the time December arrives....provided I get my butt into gear and catch up!  So....off to make my March Christmas cards.....

Thanks for looking!
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Season of Joy, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red DSP
Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Mel!

Thats an awesome idea to make sure you have heaps of cards done in time! Good on you! Knowing me, I'll be making them at the last minute AGAIN! LOL

Hope you have a lovely Easter!

Karen
x