Monday, April 12, 2010

Once Upon A Time

I know.....I've been Missing In Action again.....but seriously, during school holidays any stamping time is few and far between.  Dylan is back off to school today (can you hear the cheering?????), so I am hoping that I will get some stamping time in.  Of course, I have to go to work first though :-(

Anyways....on with the show!  I made this card a few weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to share it yet.  I used the Once Upon a Time stamp set for the very first time, although it has been in my stash for quite a while now.  


I love the simplicity of this card.  I have embossed the words "...and they lived happily ever after" on the inside, so it would make a great wedding or anniversary card.  My big shot has been getting a good workout, although this embossing folder is not made for Stampin' Up!

Better go and get ready for work.
Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Once Upon a Time
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Brushed Metallics
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Gold EP, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Love your work Mel, it rocks!

Tanya Kitto said...

Love this card Mel, very clean & elegant. Love the embossing, both dry & heat :)
Tan xox