Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Christmas Presents...


I made three of these boxes for the teacher's in Dylan's classroom.  They loved them!  I filled them with some Christmas ornaments and chocolate....always a big hit!  I used that gorgeous box that Tanya sent me for my birthday as a guide, and changed up the measurements to fit my ornaments and chocolates inside.  I also used up some more of the Dashing designer paper from last years catty, so that was a bonus!  I am really pleased with the way they turned out, and think everyone will be getting these boxes for a little while!  It was so fun to make, even if it did take me a little while to get the window section right!  I have used acetate in the window section to make sure that nothing falls out!

Well, I had better keep moving, still have ten million things to do before Christmas!  Hope you guys are WAY more organised than I am!

Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature

2 comments:

Leonie said...

These are really cute Mel

Karen said...

Oh Mel - these are fantastic! What awesome little pressies!

Karen
x