Sunday, December 20, 2009

Party Hearty!


When I brought the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set I also brought the Cupcakes wheel...but it has been sitting there for a long time waiting for me to do something with it :-)  Today that time finally came, and I wheeled it off and coloured it in, and then sat there wondering what I was going to do with it!  Inspiration just wasn't striking...so I cut them out, and this is the end result!  I am really pleased with how this card turned out, although it certainly isn't anything like I had in mind when I sat down to play!

Each little cupcake is coloured in using the same colour as the cardstock,  and popped up on a dimensional.  I couldn't help but put Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on the top of each cupcake...they just wouldn't be finished without it!

Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Cupcakes Wheel, Party Hearty
Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, So Saffron, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss
Ink:  Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad, So Saffron Classic Stampin Pad, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin Pad, Brilliant Blue Classic Stampin Pad, Mellow Moss Classic Stampin Pad
Accessories:  Blender Pen, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen, 1 1/4" Square Punch

No comments: