Monday, December 7, 2009

Introducing Zachary Mackinlay Fraser


Isn't he gorgeous?  I finally got to meet and have cuddles with my new nephew yesterday!  So exciting!  Zac arrived on Thursday afternoon by c-section.  Mum and Zac are both doing well now, and are almost ready to come home.  Zac slept the whole time I was visiting (and stealing ALL the cuddles!!  Poor Uncle Mick hasn't even had one yet!) and of course he already knows that if he is going to sleep like that he can come home with Aunty Mel any time he wants!  He also knows that as soon as he starts to bitch he has to go home to Mummy!

Dylan has the day off school AGAIN today (why didn't my mum let me have so much time off school when I was growing up???), and we are heading into Rod Laver Arena to see The Wiggles with Zac's older brother, Ryan.  I am sure the boys will have a ball, and hopefully they will both be buggered by the time we get home and will sleep well tonight!

Have a great day,
Mel

No comments: