Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank you for your friendship


What a crazy week we have had!  Between the Wiggles concert, the school Christmas concert, two days of appointments at the Children's Hospital and an emergency trip back there again yesterday afternoon, I really haven't had time to get much done this week at all.  Luckily I treated myself to some stamping time last night, and this is what I came up with.

I have used the flower pot from the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set in the summer mini catalogue, and teamed it with the gorgeous Candy Lane designer series paper.  The Pink Pirouette ribbon is 1 1/4" Grosgrain from the summer mini catalogue as well.  It is just gorgeous, and I am really looking forward to using it again.  I coloured the flower pot in using my ink pads and trusty blender pen, and then cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals.  I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo, but I have covered the flower with crystal effects too.  I finished it off with a sentiment from Upsy Daisy stamp set, and am really happy with how it turned out.

Hope life isn't so hectic for you guys, and I am hoping to be back over the weekend with (hopefully) some Christmas presents that I am making for Dylan's teachers...which haven't even been started yet!

Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamps:  Wagon Full of Fun, Upsy Daisy
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Watercolour paper, Candy Lane DSP
Inks:  Jet Black Staz On, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin Pad, Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin Pad, Old Olive Classic Stampin Pad
Accessories:  Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, Blender Pen, 1 1/4" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects.

No comments: