Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Lineup


I made 10 of these cards last night using the Holiday Lineup stamp set.  5 are going to school to sell at their Christmas stall on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and the other 5 are going into my Christmas card stash!  I am going to have to start writing on the cards that I have ready to go in the next few days, so that I can work out how many more cards I need to make.  I have also been busy making a few other things, but can't put them up here until they have been posted off......I wouldn't like to spoil the surprise for the people at the other end!

My next mission is to get all the thank you presents for Dylan's teachers done by the end of next week.  I have 8 to make all up, so there are quite a few late night sessions coming up!  Can someone please remind me next year to start getting organised for Christmas in February?????

Thanks for looking!
Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamps:  Holiday Lineup, Many Merry Messages
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Brushed Silver
Inks:  Versamark, Jet Black Staz On, Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Heat Tool, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Embossing Powder

No comments: