Friday, November 20, 2009

Chocolate Chip Snow Swirled

Thanks for bearing with me while I was missing in action!  Life isnt any easier.....but I am discovering that I can sit on the couch with Dylan while doing his feed and write my blog posts!  It takes me a while, but I think of these things eventually!!

The card I am sharing with you today was made a few weeks ago (when I actually found time to stamp!!) using my favourite Christmas stamp set, Snow Swirled.  This set is so elegant, and makes even the simplest of cards look gorgeous!  I am showing this card in Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip, but I have also made it in Baja Breeze and Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant and Sahara Sand, and Night of Navy and Sahara Sand.....and they all look just as gorgeous!  Sahara Sand looks gorgeous with EVERY colour....I am amazed that I have only just started to use it!

Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamps:  Snow Swirled.
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks:  Sahara Sand Classic Stampin Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Pad
Accessories:  5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds.

1 comment:

Tanya Kitto said...

WOW your card is gorgeous Mel. Can't beat Choc Chip....as for Sahara Sand, I've not been a big user of that but your card looks great with this combo, might have to drag it out again :) tfs
hugs
Tan xoxs