Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Snow Swirled!

I told you this was my favourite Christmas stamp set!  You should probably expect to see a lot more cards made with this stamp set over the next month.....it's like an addiction!


Just because they LOOK like snowflakes, doesnt mean that they have to BE snowflakes!  Snow Swirled, like any stamp set, has endless posibilities.  You really are limited only by your imagination!  Here I have stamped the medium snowflake in Old Olive, and then stamped the small snowflake in Real Red over the top of it.  Each Real Red Snowflake has a dab of Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on it (if you look hard you can see it!), because no card is ever really finished if it doesnt have glitter on it!

We are off to Very Special Kids today for their "A Fair to Remember" which should be a great day.  I delivered about 200 cards to them yesterday to be sold at the fair, made my me and some wonderful fellow demonstrators from all over Australia, so hopefully they will raise some money from the sale of them.  I guess I could always buy the Christmas cards back seeing as though I have barely done any of my own Christmas cards!  Everyone was busily setting up for the fair while I was there, and it is going to be HUGE!  This is the first one I have been to, because before February this year I hadn't even heard of Very Special Kids before, but it looked like they will have clothing, jewellery, a petting zoo, face painting, the Richmond Football Club players (yay.....we met them earlier in the year with Very Special Kids because they do a lot of work together and they are such nice guys.....I'm almost converted to a Richmond supporter.....today might be the deciding vote!!), face painting, sausage sizzles, raffles.....the list just goes on and on!  I will let you know how the day goes.....maybe next year you would like to come along and check it out, or help me make cards to donate!  Of course if you read this post early enough you could always pop along to 321 Glenferrie Road Mulvern VIC and check it out for yourself!
Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamps:  Snow Swirled
Cardstock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks:  Old Olive Classic Stampin Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin Pad
Accessories:  5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

Tanya Kitto said...

& your card is yet again GORGEOUS, (just like you... :D) Of course there has to be some BLING & it looks wonderful.
I hope the fair went well & they raised a good amount of money to go towards Very Special Kids :)
hugs
Tan xox