Saturday, August 4, 2012

Melbourne Heartfelt Stampin' Event 2012

Today we are attending the Melbourne Heartfelt Stampin' Event 2012.  It is always a great day, and I am sure today will be no different!

This year Stampin' Up! have asked us to create our own name tags to wear for the day.  Here's what I came up with:


Love these flowers!

So, if you are attending today's event, look out for me!

Check back tomorrow to see my contribution to the Inspiration Boards....It has kept me busy for a whole week!

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  None!
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Island Indigo DSP, Basic Black DSP
Ink:  None!
Accessories:  Big Shot, 2 Tags Die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Basic Jewels - Rhinestones, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Crystal Effects

No comments: