Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Open Sea meets Cherry Cobbler

I am almost done showing the cards we made at my masculine card class.....there's just one more to go after this :)


I love the simplicity of this.  Here's the inside:


Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Designer Label Punch, Nestabilities, Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot

1 comment:

Darnell said...

I just found this on Pinterest, Mel, and had to come and tell you how much I love it! (I can't believe there are no other comments!) I have bookmarked you as a favorite and I'm following. I see you've been offline since October. I hope you are back soon and that you have a Happy New Year! Darnell