Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fresh Vintage

Oops.....it's been a while.....thought I had better pop in and share something with you all :)

I am loving all the stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, but my favourite is Fresh Vintage.  I cased this card from Dawn Olchefske.  You can see her original card here.


Dawn's original card was done in Pool Party, but I didn't have the seam binding in that colour, so I changed mine to Baja Breeze.  Here's the inside:


Pretty cute hey?  I love how easy this card is!

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Fresh Vintage (SAB), Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink:  Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

wow Mel so very Pretty :)