Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Merry and Type Sliding Gift Card Holder

I want to share the Christmas gift card holder I made using the Merry and Type stamp set.  I still have one more of these to go out, but I think it is safe enough to share with you now :)


.....and when you pull the stocking to open it up.......


Ta da!

Frenchie has made an amazing video tutorial for this slider card which you can view here.

I was showing this off to my sister in law, who then wanted one for a wedding she was going to last Friday.  So I whipped one up using the gorgeous Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper, and forgot to take a photo before I gave it to her :(  

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Merry and Type, Four the Holidays
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Letters to Santa DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Scallop circle punch, Circle Punch, Stocking Builder Punch, Designer Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: