Saturday, January 21, 2012

Delicate Doilies

I have had this stamp set for a while now, so it was lovely to get it out and finally ink it up!



Don't you just love Wisteria Wonder? I do! This card is a case of Donna Ross's gorgeous creation, which has been in my case file for a while now You can see Donna's card here. I have changed the colours, but everything else is essentially the same. Why mess with perfection??

Here's the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by.


Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps: Delicate Doilies
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, 2011-2013 In Colour Patterns Stack
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

janine jess said...

It's a beautiful card!! I do love the colors - very elegant look! xx