Friday, July 8, 2011

Hello Blossoms

I love this stamp from our Autumn/Winter mini catalogue! It just screams to be used with bright and cheery colours! As soon as I saw this card I knew I just had to case it :)


I have kept my card the standard size, but everything else is exactly the same! I love how the matching envelope turned out too! And now for the inside.....


How cute is that? Wouldn't you just love one of these cards? Well, it seems that this is your lucky day! Simply place an order with me in the month of July and you will receive this card complete with the matching envelope as a thank you from me :)

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps: Hello Blossoms
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Play Date DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: