Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Accordion Photo Cube

This gorgeous photo cube was one of the projects shown at the U Stamp With Dawn And Friends Big Shot Brilliance 2010 session. It is an accordion album made into a cube, and is so clever!



As you can see, I am yet to find the perfect photos to put into it, but I can add them later!

I love the Sunny Garden designer series paper, and will be sad to see it go at the end of this catalogue. It's so bright and cheery, and lovely to work with on these Melbourne winter days.

Want to learn how to make this? I am happy to offer this as a class, along with the cute swing card that I will shared yesterday. You can see the class details here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Cottage Garden
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Cardstock:  Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

No comments: