Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sew Suite

I must admit, I really didn't think much of this stamp set at all.  So, when one of my regular ladies, Deb *waving at you Deb* brought the stamp set and asked me to make some cards with it I was a little bit worried!  After having the stamp set for two weeks, scouring the internet for design ideas, inspiration finally hit on Saturday!  I was actually sad to give it back to her yesterday.  I never thought I would say that :)

I found this gorgeous card, which I have cased.

Here's one of the cards we made yesterday:
And here's the inside:

Cute hey?  Deb and my other regular ladies loved it, so I was pleased.  We all loved decorating the inside of the card as well, so will be doing that more often!

Thanks for stopping by!
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Sew Suite, Curly Cute, On Your Birthday
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White, In Colour Designer Series Paper Patterns Pack - Level 1 Hostess
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, 1/4" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

deb said...

Waving back and thanks again. We knew you would come up with something lovely :)
Deb

LeAnne said...

So very cute!