Friday, June 24, 2011

A 60th Birthday

We attended a surprise 60th birthday party last Saturday. I had no idea at all what sort of card to make for the birthday boy, so after hours trawling Splitcoaststampers I finally settled on this card:



You can see the original card here.

I changed mine up a little, using Real Red to match my glitter! Who says a mans card can't be sparkly??

So, after all that time on Splitcoaststampers and then making the card.....I forgot to take it with me. Thank god for the postman hey??

Thanks for stopping by!

Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Woodgrain
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Owl Punch, Fine Galaxy Glitter, Big Shot Adhesive Sheets, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Scallop Circle Punch, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet

No comments: