Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 120

I have been looking at this Mojo Monday sketch all week thinking about what I was going to make with it...and here is what I came up with.  I have changed the circle to a square, but other than that I have stuck to the sketch pretty closely.  The photo isn't fantastic, it was taken at 8:30pm last night and daylight was almost gone, but I really wanted to pop in and show you what I made!

I have used the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set again, which is quickly becoming one of my favourites!  Although it looks like blue in the photo, I have actually used Almost Amethyst and Old Olive with Very Vanilla.  I seem to be choosing purple a lot lately, and Old Olive has been a favourite for a long time!

Thanks for looking!
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Almost Amethyst, Old Olive
Ink:  Almost Amethyst, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories:  Earth Elements Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Mini Glue Dots, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Crimper, Big Shot, Nestabilities



No comments: