Saturday, January 9, 2010

Clean and Simple

I am later than I had hoped in posting this card...but I've been playing with my new laptop ALL day, and just can't get it to work properly.  So, while I am waiting patiently (but growing more and more impatient by the second...) for HP to call me back again, I'm sitting on my old dinosaur and thought I would share the card I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge 48 over at Splitcoaststampers.

Build A Roo is yet another stamp set I have had sitting on my shelves for a while that had yet to see ink, and as soon as I saw the challenge to make a clean and simple Valentine's day card, I knew I was finally going to use it!  I hope you like it!

Thanks for looking,
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Build A Roo
Cardstock:  Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Basic Brown, Jet Black Staz on
Accessories:  Circle Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ohhhhhhhh how cute is this card Mel! lol Definitely put a smile on my dial when I saw it! Lovely job!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That flower I made is really easy! All you do is punch 5 scallop circles out of DSP and then crumple each of them up! Then layer them ontop of each other and secure with a brad! Then put a big button in the centre secured by a glue dot! Way easy and also a very cheap embellishment!

Karen
x

Tanya Kitto said...

Clean & simple & oh so Lurvly :)
Love your colour combo too Mel...i don't have this stamp set, but you know how many I do have so I don't think I should add it to my wish list should I?! :P
Hugs
Tan xoxso