Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heartfelt


Here's another card I made while I was away...yes...with no ribbon!!  I have used the Forever Flowers wheel on the teal squares, and popped 2 vellum butterflies on each square.  The butterflies have been finished off with a half pearl from the Pretties Kit, and look divine!  For such a quick card, I think it looks really effective.

Thanks for looking,
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Forever Flowers wheel, Heartfelt Thanks
Cardstock:  Taken With Teal, Whisper White
Ink:  Whisper White Craft Pad
Accessories:  1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Butterfly Punch, Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Hey Mel, just wanted to let you know, I love your style of stamping, it is so clean and simple but so effective and pretty, I get loads of inspiration from your blog, thanks for sharing :)
Leonie

Tanya Kito said...

This is so simple but STUNNING Mel. Looks like you had fun while you were away, which is fantastic. I'm hanging out for our break, now just to work out what to take with me :P
Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations Mel
Hugs Tan xox