Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tag Portfolio


So here it finally is!  I just finished making this one, but the other four still aren't complete.  I am hoping that I have time to finish them off tonight after I get home from shopping (gotta buy those gift cards to put in my stockings!!).  Once they are done I still have 2 small presents to make for Dylan's bus driver and chaperone (they pick him up and drop him off door to door each day, which is awesome!), and 3 presents for his teacher and the aides in his classroom before I am all finished.  Lucky I still have 2 more whole days before I need to take them into school.....


This is the tags that I made sitting inside the portfolio. There are 10 in total, 5 of each design.  I have used designer paper from the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit, and finished them off with some red curling ribbon.  As always, and you can't see it in the photo, I have stamped both the front of the portfolio and each tag with a snow flake from Snow Swirled!

Thanks for looking!
Happy Stampin
Mel

Stamps:  Many Merry Messages, Snow Swirled
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit
Inks:  Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Pad, Versamark
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Corner Rounder Punch, Velcro Dots, Cello Bags, Sticky Strip

2 comments:

Leonie said...

They look so sweet

Karen said...

Mel these tags are just beautiful! What an awesome gift!

Thank you for my beautiful package that arrived yesterday! The choccies are gone (they lasted 3 minutes!) and I am just so excited to read that book you sent. I'll be doing that the minute I finish painting 3 bedrooms! lol It was an absolute pleasure to send the cards off to you for such a fantastic cause! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Luv Karen
x