Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Pocket Silhouettes

This is a card that I made a while back using the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, which is STILL one of my favourites! One of my clients, Deb, has been dying for a photo so that she can CASE (Copy and Share Everything) the card, so she will be very happy with me today for finally posting it!

The card uses one of my favourite techniques at the moment, Poppin' Pastels. It has taken me such a long time to come around to the pastels, and now I LOVE them!! They are such great value for money too, because you get all four colour families in the box, as well as some neutrals. Grab some Versamark and some sponge daubers, and the possibilities are endless!

Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Bone folder, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Large Oval Punch, Hodgepodge Hardware, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon.

2 comments:

deb said...

Thanks Mel, I will certainly be copying this beautiful card!
Keep up the good work.
Deb

Tanya Kitto said...

Hey Mel, love this card :) I don't use "orange" colours as such but I do think I will be CASE-ing this one too. Thanks for sharing
hugs
Tan
xox