Friday, August 7, 2009

More Pocket Silhouettes!

Can you tell this is my favourite stamp set yet??? Right now, this colour combination is my favourite too! I seem to be making everything with Baja Breeze and Basic Gray! I was so pleased with the way this card turned out that I made it again using Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal, and it looks just as good!

Thanks for looking!
Mel

Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes.
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Baja Breeze 12x12 textured.
Inks: Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad, Whisper White Craft Pad.
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit.

1 comment:

Jo Weedon said...

Hey Mel, I love this card because you could change the sentiment to be for almost any occasion. I like that alot. Well done.