Sunday, October 21, 2012

Two By Two

Two by Two was one of those stamps I just had to have when I saw the new catalogue :)


I can't believe how crooked my ribbon looks!  It's really not at all.....must be that dodgy photographer at work again!!!!


I kept the inside super simple.

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out.  I think it's perfect for welcoming any new bubba into the world, boy or girl!

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin',
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Two By Two
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Pool Party DSP, Watercolour Paper
Ink:  Versamark, Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, River Rock, Pool Party, More Mustard, Basic Black, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Window Frame Collection Framelits, Blender Pen, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

janine jess said...

This is soo cute Mel!! I might have to get this stamp too now! xx