Saturday, September 15, 2012

Heart of Christmas

It's taken awhile, but I am finally here to share some of the gorgeous new products available in our gorgeous new catalogues!


I love the elegance of this card!  Isn't the Lacy Brocade embossing folder just gorgeous?


I kept the inside super simple, just mimicking the layers from the front of the card and adding an extra layer of Very Vanilla to write on.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin',
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Heart of Christmas
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I came across your beautiful, elegant card on Splitcoast, and I just want to say it's going to be my inspiration for some Christmas cards I'm starting soon!

Thank you!!

Leoné
(aka Jusmaykit on Splitcoast)
(Canberra)