Thursday, September 27, 2012

Explosion Purse Class

This is what my ladies were meant to make with me on Monday.....


We had a bit of a false start, with my son throwing up as soon as his carer arrived, so we will now be making them next Monday.  Thanks so much ladies, for being so understanding :)

How cute is this purse?


Super cute yes?  So is the bookmark!


....and the card.....



I already know that my ladies love it!  I'm looking forward to making it with them on Monday :) 

You can find the tutorial for this purse here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin',
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Button Buddies
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Floral District DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Illuminate
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Brights Designer Buttons

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a stinkin' cute project!! I will be featuring the purse on My Crafty Picks #82 with a link back to your blog on 10-28-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com