Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Spy Button Buddies

 I really like the sketch over at I Spy Sketches this week....it's cute....and there's so many possibilities....but I had so much trouble with it!


...the inside is very simple.....


I like the colours, and think they work well, but there's something not quite right....any suggestions?  Or is it just that there isn't enough white for my liking????

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Button Buddies
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Brights Patterns Stack DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories:  Big Shot, Nestabilities, Stampin' Dimensionals, Brights Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

I like it...like the colors and the buttons and the layout (hehe)!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

Angela Thomas said...

LOVE your card!!! The colors just pop!! You're one of the Top Two winners at ISpy Sketches!!! Congrats.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats on being a Top 2 Winner with your beautiful card and take on the sketch. Love the flower buttons.