Thursday, April 26, 2012

Holiday Lineup

I loved the sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary so much that I thought I would use it to create my March Christmas Cards.  Yep.....still behind on my Christmas cards.....but catching up slowly!!


...and the inside...


I'm really pleased with how these turned out :)
Now to start working on my April Christmas cards!

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Holiday Lineup, Four the Holidays
Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Letters To Santa DSP
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Border Punch, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: