Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter, and the Easter Bunny found you, wherever you are :)

I had hoped to get here a LOT earlier to post these.....but packing ready to move is taking up most of my time at the moment :)  

Anyways.....here are the Easter boxes I gave to Dylan's teachers:


I am missing the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue already!




Dylan's teachers loved them!

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Well Scripted (Retired)
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Big Shot, Nestabilities, Ruffled Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch

1 comment:

janine jess said...

The look great - I am sure they would have loved them! Those colors look so good together xxx