Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yet another Fresh Vintage CASE!

There are so many gorgeous cards floating around in cyberspace made using the Fresh Vintage Sale-A-Bration set!  I think I  have about a million saved, and today I want to share my latest one with you.  

I was inspired by this card over on Splitcoaststampers.  Did you look yet?  Gorgeous hey?  So, I was stamping away, as you do, and this is what I ended up with:


.....and the inside.....


So, while not quite the same as the original, I didn't deviate very far from her card :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Fresh Vintage SAB, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Nestabilities, Big Shot, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon (SAB)

No comments: