Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Lighthouse

I promised Deb that I would pop in this morning to share another card from our class :)

Sarah asked me to use this retired Stampin' Up! set called The Lighthouse.  I have kept the same layout and dimensions as my Open Sea card, just changed the colours.


.....and the inside.....


I love the simplicity of this card.  A little bit of colouring would step it up a notch, but the girls will have to wait and see if that is what I have in store for them!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  The Lighthouse (retired), Perfectly Penned
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Nautical Expedition DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

deb said...

Very nice Mel and I don't mind a 'little' bit of colouring!
Deb :)