Thursday, January 19, 2012

Marci with lights

I didn't manage to make many Christmas cards last year, so here's my head start on this years cards!

How gorgeous is this little girl??  I am having a ball learning how to use my copic markers :)

Here's the inside:

I was having so much fun colouring in.....I made some more!

.....And then I made some more........




I am entering these into the Christmas Card Challenge 2012 over at Splitcoaststampers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Marci with Lights - La La Land Crafts, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Patterns Stack DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive, Tuxedo Black - Memento
Accessories:  Copics, Nestabilities, Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

janine jess said...

Just gorgeous!! What a great job you have done Mel, and good luck with the challenge!

foxy said...

Love them, so cute! Well done getting a start on Christmas cards in Jan. Maybe I should take a leaf out of your book!