Sunday, August 7, 2011

Contempo Christmas

I have another card to share with you today using the fabulous Jolly Holiday DSP.  I just ordered another 3 packs of it before it retires, so you will be seeing quite a bit more of it in the days to come!


I love this layout!  It suits the bauble from Contempo Christmas so well.

Here's the inside:


I love the simplicity of this, and the way I have carried the scallop border through from the outside to the inside!

I made 10 of these cards for my Christmas stash, so am happy to report that I have now completed January's Christmas Card Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers!  I know, I know....I'm so far behind!  Moving house didn't help, and I just sort of got side tracked after that with everything else that needs to be done :)  Never mind.....let's see if I manage to catch up before the end of the year!!!

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter, Ornament Extra Large Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: