Friday, July 1, 2011

More Sew Suite!

Just popping in quickly to share the second card we made on Monday using Sew Suite :)


I cased this fabulous card, although I did make a few minor changes. I have matted my sewing machines onto Cherry Cobbler and used the Scallop Trim Border Punch down the side. Last, but not least, I used Whisper White Satin Ribbon because we don't have the gorgeous seam binding yet.....but I have my fingers crossed that it will be in the new catalogue :)

Do you want to see the inside of the card too?? Of course you do!! Here it is:



Very cute!! You can see why I was sad to give the stamp set back!!

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back tomorrow when I post the last of my Sew Suite cards. I have saved the best for last!

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Sew Suite
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Regals DSP Patterns Stack
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Whisper White Satin Ribbon

No comments: