Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another Easel Card!

So I'm thinking that I should catch up on my posting, and show you the last of the easel cards I made for my Easel Card Class.  


How cute is that??  Considering the Vintage Vogue stamp set was on my MUST have list, I don't use it nearly enough, so was really happy to ink it up.  The wonderful group of ladies that I test drive all my classes on loved it.....apart from the fussy cutting!

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Circle Nestabilities, Modern Label Extra Large Punch, Basic Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Wowzers, this is gorgeous Mel!

janine jess said...

Yes Mel, it is so pretty! Luv the colors too! xx