Saturday, May 21, 2011

Elements of Style

I am just popping in really quickly to share the birthday card I made for my Aunty today.  She is celebrating her 70th birthday!


I ordered the Elements of Style stamp set after seeing so many gorgeous creations at Stampin' Up! Convention last week, and it arrived yesterday.  I couldn't wait to rip the box open and ink it up!

I will be back tomorrow to share some more of the things that I have been creating :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011
Stamps:  Elements of Style, Well Scripted (retired)
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Sponge Daubers, Oval Nestabilities, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Leonie said...

This is really pretty Mel! Did you enjoy convention?

deb said...

A beautiful card Mel
Deb