Sunday, March 6, 2011

Punch Bunch

I needed a few quick Thank You cards, so I pulled out the Sale-A-Bration set Punch Bunch to make it's debut!  For such a quick and easy card, I am really pleased with how these came out.

I made my first one in Regal Rose.  I love this colour!

So I made it again in Rich Razzleberry.....gorgeous!

Last, but certainly not least, is Perfect Plum....although it is looking decidedly gray in my photo :-(

In real life, the Perfect Plum one is my favourite.  It's such a neglected colour in my stash, but I do love it.

Punch Bunch is one of the Sale-A-Bration sets available when you purchase $100 of Stampin' Up!® products.  These sets are available only until March 31st, so be sure to place your order before then to avoid missing out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Punch Bunch
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Brights Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack, Subtles Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack
Ink:  Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Old Olive
Accessories:  1 /34" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Whisper White 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: