Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beautiful Butterflies

OMG.....3 posts in 3 days.....I wonder if I can keep this up?

Anyways, I just wanted to share with you one of the cards we will be making at my Movers and Shapers class this weekend:
Isn't that embossed background just gorgeous?  The Elegant Lines embossing folder was on my first order from the new catalogue, and has been getting a good work out!  The sentiment is from the Just Believe stamp set, which has quickly become another of my favourites.  

Thanks for looking!
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Just Believe
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Clear Blocks, Big Shot, Movers and Shapers, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: