Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm back.....with Butterflies!

I know you all thought I had fallen off the face of the blogosphere!  Life has been pretty crazy lately, with Dylan being in hospital having his new feeding tube inserted (I will share photos of that soon), and working in the office again instead of from home, so not much stamping has been happening here :(

I actually made this card about a month ago, but hadn't had time to even get it off my camera, let alone share it with you.  I love the clean and simple layout (so my style), and will be sorry to see this stamp set go at the end of this month.  I have my fingers crossed it will make it into the new catalogue in September!

Hope life is treating you all well, and looking forward to sharing more creations with my new toys from the NEW mini really soon.

Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Butterfly Prints
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose
Accessories:  Mini Glue Dots, Pretties Kit, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Butterfly Punch

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Mel!

I was so hoping things were ok for you - I was missing your beautiful creations!

Great to see you back and I hope things with Dylan are going ok!

Luv Karen
x

Tanya Kitto said...

Love your card Mel, so sweet & love those colours.
Hope things are all good with you
Tan xox