Sunday, March 28, 2010

Animal Stories

I borrowed the Animal Stories stamp set off a friend (*waving* at ya, Janine), and thought I had better use it before it is not available for purchase anymore.  It is in the Summer Mini Catalogue, so if you would like to purchase it you only have until Wednesday to get your order in.


How cute is that elephant???  Certainly cute enough to justify another card!


I think he is just adorable!  I'm sure he will be just as cute in pink for a girl bubby card, but I haven't got around to doing that yet!  I am in love with the embossing folders for the Big Shot too, so you are going to be seeing a million things made using them soon!

Thanks for looking,
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Animal Stories, Nursery Necessities, Short and Sweet
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Bashful Blue
Accessories:  1/4" Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments: