Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mojo Monday #121


I had been hoping to play with this Mojo Monday sketch a lot earlier, but I haven't found a lot of time to stamp this week :-(  Not to worry, I have had a chance to play today, and this is what I have come up with!

I did have it in my mind to get the cupcake from Wagon Full of Fun out, but I have used it so much lately that I figured I really needed to use something else.  If the cupcake card stays stuck in my head, though, you might just see it on here in the next few days!  Anyways, I have pulled out A Good Egg, which is soooo cute, but really doesn't see ink very often.


I have coloured the chick's in using a blender pen and water colour paper (gotta love it!), and added Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds over the shells to make them stand out.  I really enjoyed making this card...must be the colouring in again!

Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  A Good Egg, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock:  Watercolour Paper, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Lavender Lace
Ink:  Jet Black Staz On, Barely Banana, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Corner Rounder Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

Hi Mel,
Was talking to Leonie today and she mention your blog and what good stuff you do. I didn't know you had a blog but now I do.

Your card's are great.
Take care
Philippa

Karen said...

Hi Mel! This is fabo! I have that set and I think I've only inked it up once! I love it cause its such a cute set!

Karen
x