Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas already???

To make sure that I am not still making Christmas cards 2 days before Christmas this year, I signed myself up for the 2010 Christmas Card Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I signed up to make 10 cards per month, but you can choose to make as many or as little as you choose.  I should end up with more Christmas cards than I need, and plan to donate the extra's to Very Special Kids.  I am also using this card for the Clean and Simple Challenge #51, which is to use designer paper.

So, last night, I finished off my Christmas cards for January!


I made 10 cards all the same, so it didn't take all that long to put them together!  Now they are safely sitting in my card stash, waiting for December to arrive...and I'm sure it will be here befrore we know it!  Let's just hope I am organised enough by then to actually write in them and get them posted before Christmas!

The designer paper is from the I wish simply scrappin kit, and I have teamed it with Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.  I used my markers to colour on the stamp, which is from the Christmas Classics set.  I don't know why I didn't use this set more last year...I think I was just too in love with Snow Swirled!  I was really tempted to get that out last night, but made myself use something else!  I'm so glad that I did!

Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Christmas Classics
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories:  Mini Glue Dots, Scallop Edge Punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: