Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sweet Birthday


How cute is this birthday card?  I love the simplicity of it.  I used the Sweet Birthday stamp from the Summer Mini catalogue, which is an individual stamp.  I even amazed myself by getting my scallops on the layers of cardstock at the top to line up on the first try!  I guess there is a first time for everything!

Dylan and I are heading off to the Variety Christmas Bash today, so he get's the day off school.  Apparently it is a huge event organised for disabled kids every year, but this will be the first time we have gone.  Hopefully Dylan will enjoy it, and not be too stressed out by the amount of people there.  Wish us luck!

I had better go and get my bum into gear or we wont even be ready to go!
Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamps:  Sweet Birthday
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

deb said...

A very pretty card Mel, hope you enjoyed your day out.
Deb

Tanya Kitto said...

WOW this is gorgeous Mel, thanks for sharing Hope your day was a good one
hugs
Tan xox