Saturday, December 26, 2009

More of the baby present!

I hope you all had a great Christmas.  We had a lovely relaxing day here in St Leonards on the Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria.  My grandfather died 25 years ago, but my mum and her sisters kept the house, so we have been coming here for as long as I can remember.  It's lovely knowing that any time we feel like getting away we can just pack up and be here an hour and 10 minutes later!


I was hoping to pop in and share the rest of the baby present I have been making for my Sister in law before Christmas, but I ran out of time :-(  I finally finished making it this afternoon.

So this is the scrapbook page I made to announce Zac's arrival.  I am really pleased with how it has turned out.  I used the duck from Wagon Full of Fun and the Sweet Slumber specialty papers, just like on the box so that it matches...cos I LOVE matching!  I have spelled out Zac's name with chipboard letters, and covered them with dazzling diamonds.  I have had them for a while, but have only used them once before, so I think it is something that I need to work with a bit more often!


Of course, you can't have a present without a matching card!  Out came the duck and the sweet slumber paper again!  I have really enjoyed working with this duck, but I think I will be glad to put him away for a little while and play with something else!

Thanks for looking!

Happy Stampin'
Purple Signature
Stamps:  Wagon Full of Fun, Nursery Necessities, Curvy Verses
Cardstock:  Baja breeze, Whisper White, So Saffron, Sweet Slumber specialty paper, Water colour paper
Inks:  Baja Breeze Classic Stampin Pad, So Saffron Classic Stampin Pad, Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write Marker, Whisper White Craft Pad, Versamark, Jet Black Staz On
Accessories:  Onboard Lots of Letters Chipboard, Heat Tool, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pen, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Mel!

Another gorgeous creation! Your putting me to shame as I have noooooo inclination to stamp anything right now!lol

Hope you had a lovely christmas day!

Karen
x