Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweet Little Baby


Are you sick of seeing Christmas cards yet?  I figured it was time for a little sneak peak at what is coming in the new Summer Mini Catalogue!  While my photography isn't the greatest, this card is so simple, and really cute.  I have used the new Sweet Treats cups to create the top of the rattle, and have filled it with little fish that rattle when you move the card.  The fish are hard to see in the photo, and in hindsight I would probably put a few more in there if I made the card again.....but at the time I really couldn't be bothered cutting out more than the 10 fish that are in there!

If you would like to host your own workshop and use products from the new Summer Mini Catalogue, which goes on sale on the 1st of December, simply email or call me and we will organise a date and time to play!

Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamps:  Something Sweet
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks:  Night of Navy Classic Stampin Pad
Accessories:  Paper Snips, Sweet Treats Cups, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments: